Friday, March 4, 2016

19 Totally Doable Ways To Actually Keep The Weight Off

1. Focus on where you are now and how far you’ve come.

2. Set some creative food goals that have nothing to do with weight.

3. Set one simple health-related goal each month.

4. Or, each month focus on two of the following: diet, exercise, and alcohol.

5. Eat healthily 80% of the time (and don’t feel bad the other 20%).

6. Don’t spiral because of one day of overeating.

7. Put vegetables in EVERYTHING.

8. Compete with friends or family to stay active.

9. Have a hearty breakfast, a medium-sized lunch, and a light dinner.

10. Don’t let your routine get boring in the name of maintaining your goal

11. Eat slowly and savor your food.

12. Make going to the gym basically part of your work day.

13. Or use your workouts to legit train for…life.

14. Evaluate your progress by how you feel and how your clothes fit.

15. Only ‘cheat’ if you’re going to enjoy it and NOT feel guilty about it.

16. Expect some fluctuation with your weight; it’s totally normal.

17. Jot down what you eat — and how you feel — in a journal.

18. When there’s an actually really special treat around, go ahead and eat it.

19. Or just make dessert a part of your daily routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment