Thursday, January 23, 2014

Colorful Compression Stockings to Match Your Personality!

Do you have a strong desire for a bit of flair in your couture? Our custom compression stockings come in various fun colors to match your mood for the day. Check out what our client Monica shared with us about her new pink compression hose:

"Thank you Kristen for all that you and your staff at Ricky Knowles Hair and Wellness have done. It is great to have such great people to ensure I am able to get the correct compression stockings that I need. My life has improved so much. Since I have to wear compression stockings, I want to have some fun, so I got them in some fun colors!"

If you are interested in finding out more about our colorful compression garments, call 713-623-4247 to schedule your free consultation with our BOC/ABC certified garment fitter. Kristen can answer any questions you have about compression garments and assist you in managing your lymphedema.

No comments:

Post a Comment