Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Hodgkins Lymphoma and Hair Loss

Read a recent review on Yelp from one of our clients! Thank you for sharing your experience with us to the world Megan!

"If there were more than 5 stars available, I would use that to rate Ricky Knowles Hair & wellness. I was recently diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma and undergoing chemotherapy treatment. As a 32 year old woman who is active and social, losing my hair has been one of the most dreaded parts of this whole experience for me.

That is...until I was directed to Ricky Knowles H&W by a friend and survivor who used their services for her treatment. Kristen and Ricky are of the utmost in professionalism, so incredibly knowledgeable about not only the hair loss portion of chemotherapy - but honestly knew so many tips and tricks to pass along about cancer in general. I left excited to have a wig, confident with how I would look, and with my friends who came with me jealous that they don't get to be fashioned a wig by these experts.

They truly transformed what I anticipated to be a horrifically negative and sad experience into what I call a 'pep rally for my cancer treatment.' So positive, so reassuring, unbelievable customer service, and demonstrated deep expertise on all things related to hair loss and the options available.

This place is a miracle and I'm so grateful to have found them just in time." - Megan R. (Austin, TX)

No comments:

Post a Comment