Tuesday, July 8, 2014

American Hair Loss Council

As a pioneer in the hair loss industry, Ricky was recently quoted as the best of the best in the American Hair Loss Council's quarterly magazine in an article about working to combat women's hair loss, "Working with female clients has proven to be a great opportunity for Ricky Knowles Hair and Wellness. Every time we help a female client, I feel very gratified by seeing the amazing transformation hair creates in a woman's life. Many of our female clients have been with us for years and I find them to be particularly loyal. Women also share their experiences with other women and it is not uncommon for us to have a strong referral stream from our female client base. All in all I am very happy with our expanded clientele and I find it very rewarding for me as a caring hair replacement professional."

No comments:

Post a Comment