Friday, July 25, 2014

Cool Lymphedema Garments

This is a great example of how our Lymphediva line of compression garments make our clients feel great!

"Being treated for cancer is very reactionary. Cancer patients are constantly chasing the disease or the symptoms that come along with treatment. I have learned a lot from Kristen and her team and they have helped me better understand signs of worsening lymphedema and have helped me with the tools to prevent lymphedema. I have learned that I can still engage in fun adventurous activities as long as I take the appropriate precautions.

Lymphediva sleeves have allowed me to express my personality, while remaining active. The face of cancer is changing and with more young women being diagnosed with and treated for cancer the industry that supports them also must change, lymphedivas is doing that." - Nancy Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment